Hours & Directions
A meticulously engineered watch winder with a sharp design, the Cub includes a bordeaux pebble finish, glass cover, bordeaux grosgrain faceplate, chrome finished hardware and a single winding module.
- Rotation: 10 second start delay, 900 TPD (Turns Per Day) bi-directionally, patented rotation programs - Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed.
- Directional Settings: Bi-directional
- Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
- Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or AA batteries - alkaline or lithium (lithium batteries will last twice as long as alkaline batteries). Batteries not included.
- Storage: 1 winding module
- Other: Glass cover
Contact us for pricing and availability.
Give your a name and set your privacy level.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Every story has a beginning, ours began in 1834 with one simple concept from our visionary founder Philip Wolf, “It is logical to protect one’s possessions by storing and safeguarding them in a fine quality case.” Journey through the milestones of WOLF as we grew into a global brand through our commitment to honouring people’s stories and the priceless jewelery and timepieces they entrust to us.
There are many great reasons to do business with Hurdle's Jewelry. Please email us for information about our special offers and unique customer service benefits.
We are more than happy to help you find the perfect piece within our extensive quality selections to celebrate all your special occasions, holidays and milestones.
Share this page with your friends or loved ones.
Don't leave them guessing! Send that special someone a hint.